Friday, July 28, 2006

Free to Be Born [WZRD]

My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult - A Daisy Chain 4 Satan
Prong - Beg to Differ

German Shepherds - I Begged Billy Not to Brag
Eugene Chadbourne - Alfred Hitchcock is Truth?

Rasputina - Barracuda (Heart cover live)
Harry Crews - The Way Out/Bring Me Out
Negativland - The Perfect Cut

Negativland - Gimme the Mermaid
Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E. - Get Ridd of MCs
Oingo Boingo - Minnie the Moocher
Nick Cave, Mick Harvey, and Blixa Bargeld - The News

Fear - The Mouth Don't Stop (The Problem With Women Is)
Metallica - Seek & Destroy
Soundgarden - Power Trip

Flea Circus - Skank Minnow
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Show Me Your Soul
Christian Death - I'm Using You (For Love)

Texas Midgets - Everything I Want
Washboard Sam - Digging My Potatoes
Willie Dixon - Walking the Blues
Tom Waits - Rain Dogs

Hunting Lodge - Born of Fire
Tragic Mulatto - Rise Up/Get Down
The Dead Milkmen - If You Love Somebody, Set Them on Fire

The Pioneers - Mama Look
Kraut - Unemployed
Fugazi - Shut the Door

Ultraman - Turn to Ice
Negativland - The Mashin of the Christ

No comments: