Friday, December 08, 2006

Captured, Tortured, and Butchered [WZRD]

Since I have so much freedom at the Wizard, and since the record of these setlists is so meaningless, I thought that I would start and end with a video of my favorite artistsfrom the show. Here's the opening track from Pop Levi sings Blue Honey. It's name is in the title...


Now here's the setlist for the whole show:

It's a Trap - Hoy Decimos Basta
Pissed Jeans - Don't Need Smoke to make myself Disappear
Pterodctyl - I Can See a River/Goodand Evil

Jason Webly with Andrew Bemus - How Big is Tacoma
Devendra Banhart/Xiu Xiu - Split 7"
Make Believe - Small Apartment Party
Tijuana Hercules - Fighting Off the Evil Eye
M99 - Shut it Out

Disrobe - Lost Rights/Seething
Liberty Greg - Can't Stop
Tuxedo Killers - I'm Going to Sell those Kids My Bones/Amoeba Hat

The Like Young - Don't Get Dead
No Doctors - T-Bone Pt. 2
Numbers - Solid Pleasure

Lovely Little Girls - All theChildren of the World Born Up Dead/How Stunning I Looked

Panicsville - Boile, Baked, & Basted Babies
Cause Co-Motion! - ThisJust Won't Last
Metatron - Tikkun !

Pop Levi - Blue Honey !!! / (A Style Called) Crying Chic / Mournin Light
Parts & Labor - Take Us Back
Hrvatski - Une Drole De Journee
Matmos - On & On (Curtis Mayfield/Gladys Knight & the Pips Cover)
Kali Z Fasteau/Kidd Jordan/Michael T.A. Thompson -Levess, Lies & Lives


I played two songs by the Tuxedo Killers because I liked them so much

No comments: