Sunday, February 08, 2009

Date: 2/7/09
Location: Ball Hall
Show: TUNDRA THUNDA with Magic is Kuntmaster, Blue Zone, Usama Alshaibi and more
Cost: $5 donation
Drinks: Thermos full of whiskey sours
Things I missed to be there: I'M AN INDIAN TOO at Papal Projects with Sirhan, Thunderous Olympian, Local Hero, Biobooater and more



It's a new year and I want to get the old blog rolling again. Maybe it will last more than three posts this year and maybe it won't. Blogging sucks. Everytime I ever say something negative (sometimes mean, occasionally over-the-top, often accurate), it comes to bite me in the ass, and I don't want to be Mister I Love Everything, so hopefully I just won't go to any shitty shows.

2008 was pretty awesone. The best two shows were at Quennect Four

[the rest of this blog was never finished and I pressed "publish" 500 years later]

No comments: