Tuesday, October 04, 2005

help!

I'm trying to drink as much soda I can and write a paper at the same time. The show is suffering. I feel like I'm creating bad karma. I apologize, 2 - 6 am listeners. You will be avenged.

tom waits - dead and lovely
brzowski - live at the lesson
clap your hands say yeah - the skin of my yellow country teeth

the bomb - the western world (this is a shitty song)
l'amico di martucci - invierno y verano
guitar wolf - rock de kerose

pivot foots - coffin nail symphon # 1
fellini - teu ingles
kukl - a mutual thrill

delia gonzalez & gavin russom - black spring

jane's addiction - so what
Dr. Dog - easy beat
new duncan imperials - mystery date

atmosphere - say hey there
kraftwerk - die mensch-maschine
the walkie talkies - son of sam

claire lynch - children of abraham
the monks - monk time
snooks eaglin - one scotch, one bourbon, one beer

broken spindles - burn my body
NEU! - Super 78
Klaus Nomi - Wasting My Time

At the Drive-In - Napoleon Solo
Mutantes - Oh! Muhner Infiel
The Stranglers - Outside Tokyo

The Mohawks - Beat Me Til I'm Blue
Captain Beefheart - Moonlight on Vermont
Tortoise - Stretch (You're All Right)

Deerhoof - Rrrrright
Veronica Lipgloss and the Evil Eyes - Benny's Nightmare
the Joggers - Era Prison

Brazilian Girls - Lazy Lover EP trk 2
Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles
Japancakes - Westworld

Matt Pond PA - Halloween
Phantom Cowboys - Voodoo Bunnies

Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead

Konono no. 1 - Mama Liza

Snapcase - Make Us Blind
Echo & the Bunnymen - Stormy Weather
The Ex - Keep on Hoppin

The Nerve Speech - God is Alive
The Creatures - Slipping Away
Why? - Act Five (I will keep playing this song until the station moves it out of my sight)

Tom Waits - Shake It
OOIOO - emeraldragonfly (fuck up ejection)/I'm a Song
Roxy Music - The Bogus Man

No comments: