Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Cyril Neville - Gossip
The Mighty Hannibal - Somebody in the World For You
The Magnificents - Up On the Mountain

Con Funk Shun - Electric Lady
Johnny Zamot - Soul Makossa
24 Carat Black - Poverty's Paradise

2nd Amendment Band - Backtalk
20th Century Steel Band - Heaven and Hell is on Earth
Abraham & the Metronomes - Party
Afrique - House of the Rising Funk
Little Sister - Stanga

Babe Ruth - The Mexican
Jack McDuff - Theme from an Electric Surfboard
Co-Real Artists - What Was Her Name?

Baby Huey - Hard Times

Otis Redding - I've Been Loving you too long (to stop now)
Isaac Hayes - Need to belong to someone
Sly & The FAmily Stone - Don't Call me Nigger, Whitey

Lena Horne - Summertime
Irma Thomas - Wish Someone Would Care
Hightower, Willie - Walk a Mile In My Shoes
Abner Jay - I'm So Depressed
The Incredibles - There's nothing else to say
The Parliaments - Dont be sore at me
The Bob & Earl Band - My Little Girl

The Detroit Land Apples - I need help
Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz
Booker T and the MG's - Chinese Checkers
The Mar-Keys - Whot's Happenin'?

No comments: