Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Slim Harpo - Baby Scratch My Back
Abner Jay - Cocaine Blues

Natural Bridge Bunch - Pig Snoots Part 1
The Four Larks - Groovin at the Go go
The Olympics - The same old thing

Tommy Neal - Goin' to a happening
Shirley J. Scott - Goose Pimples
Ed Crook - That's Alright

Otis Redding - The Dock of the Bay
Carla Thomas ; Otis Redding - Tramp
Carla Thomas - I'll Bring it home to you
Rufus Thomas - I think I made a boo boo

Booker T and the MG's - Hip Hug her
Albert King - Cold Feet
Bobby Wilson - Let me down Slow
Rufus Thomas - Willy Nilly
Mar-Keys - Bo-Time
Bar Kays - Knucklehead

Floyd Newman - Frog Stomp
The Charmels - Please Uncle Sam (Send Back My Man)
Mable John - Wait You Dog
Sir Mack Rice - Mini-Skirt Minnie
William Bell - Eloise Hang on in there
Sam & Dave - You Got me Hummin'

Howlin Wolf - Sittin at the Bottom
Huey Piano Smith - Little Liza Jane
Howie & the Crystals - Golly Gee

Jack McDuff - Hunk 'O Funk
Marvin Holmes and the Uptights - Day of Rest
K. Frimpong and his Cubano Fiestas - Hwehwe Mu Na Yi Wo Mpena

The Meters - Just Kissed My Baby
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girl

No comments: