Monday, November 05, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



The Delfonics - Walk Right up to the sun
Sly & The Family Stone - (You Caught Me) Smilin'
The O'Jays - BackStabbers
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Ain't No Sunshine
Altyrone Deno Brown - Sweet Pea

Sharon Jones - I Got The Feeling (James Brown)
John Williams & The Tick Tocks - A Little Tighter
Artistics - This Heart of Mine
Lon Rogers & The Soul Brothers - Too Good To Be True
Bob & Fred - I'll Be On My Way
Mitchell Mitchell - Gene King - Never Walk Out On You

Lee Fields - Take it or leave it
The Watts 103rd St. Rhythm Band - Spreadin Honey

The Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman? (Tell Me So)
Mary Wells - The One Who Really Loves You
Rufus Thomas - The Memphis Train

OV Wright - Motherless Child
Ray Charles - You'll Never Walk Alone
Huey 'Piano' Smith & the Clowns-

Irma Thomas - Time Is On My Side
Ruth Copeland & Funkadelic - Gimme Shelter
Booker T & The MG's - Outrage

Otis Redding - Satisfaction
Chuck Berry - Too Much Monkey Business
Bosco's Billionaires - Freddy's Ribs
Willie Hightower - If I Had A Hammer

War - The World is a Ghetto
La Charanga '76 - Ain't No Stopping Us Now

No comments: