Monday, October 29, 2007

Two Slaps Monster Mash [WLUW]



Gnarls Barkley - Boogie Monster
Chicago Afrobeat Project - Superstar Pt. 7

Bobby 'Boris' Picket - Monster Mash
L. Hollis & the Mackadoos - Bui Bui

Funkadelic - Maggot Brain


Jumpin' Gene Simmmons - Haunted House
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
The Poppy Family - Where Evil Grows
Fabienne Delsol - I'm Gonna Haunt You
Gloria Jones - Tainted Love
Lavern Baker - Voodoo Voodoo
Charles Sheffield - It's Your Voodoo Workin'

Johnny Otis Show - Castin' My Spell
The Beattle-ettes - Seventeen
Louis Farrakahn - Zombie Jamboree
The Bootles - I'll let you hold my hand
The FAbulous Brothers - Run For Cover (Dells)

Shirley Bassey - Light My Fire
Dave and Ansil Collins - Double Barrell

Soul Unlimited - Raving Vampire, Pt. 1
Kermit Ruffins - Drop Me Off In New Orleans
Marie Queen Lions - Fever

JC Brooks and the Uptown Sound - Baltimore is the New Brooklyn
The Rebirth Brass Band - I Feel Like Funkin It Up

The Fresh Prince and Dj Jazzy Jeff - Nightmare on My Street
The Fat Boys - Are YOu Ready For Freddy?

Dawn Silva And The Brides of Funkenstein - Whole Lotta Game
Ruth Copeland & Funkadelic - Gimme Shelter
The What Four - I'm Gonna Destroy That Boy

No comments: