Monday, October 22, 2007

TwoSlaps Radio [WLUW]



Sugar Pie DeSanto - I Want To Know
Irma Thomas - Don't Look Down
Barbara Stephens - Wait A Minute
Ruby Andrews - Everybody Saw You
Helen Shipiro - Stop & You'll Be Aware
Little Eva - You've Been Talkin' bout me Baby
Earnestine Eady - The Change
Major Lance - Cryin' In The Rain
Roosevelt Grier - In My Tenement
Rita & The Tiaras - Gone With The Wind Is My Love
Marie Knight - That's No Way To Treat a Girl
Jackson 5 - I Want You Back (Z Trip Remix)

The Explosions - Hip Drop
The Artistics - Leave It Up to You
24 Carat Black - 24 Carat Black

Curtis Mayfield - Live
Frank Penn - Gimme Some Skin

Betty Davis - F.U.N.K.
Yvonne Fair - Funky Music Sho 'nuff Turns Me On
Little Sister - Stanga
Isis - April Fool

Ten Wheel Drive w/ Genya Ravan - Ain't Gonna Happen
Sweet Linda Divine - I'll Say It Again
Ruth Copeland & Funkadelic - Gimme Shelter

Clarence Carter - Snatching It Back
Eddie Floyd - Good Love, Bad Love

The Temptations - Since I Lost My Baby
Sweet Breeze - Good Thing

Thomas Bailey & the Flintstones Band - The Flintstones Shuffle
War - Slippin Into Darkness
The Philadelphia All Stars - Let's Clean Up the Ghetto
Funkadelic - TV promo for Funkentelechy

No comments: