Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Saturday morning. Glass Candy is playing at Debonair. Digitalism is playing at Smart Bar. Meneguar and Parsley Flakes are probably already finished over at PeopleProjects, ditto Suffering Bastard and TwoDeadSlutsOneGoodFuck over at Mister City. Me? I'm smokin' a hookah in my parents basement, watching an awesome documentary about Klaus Nomi.

It's Sunday morning. I'm watching "Shaun of the Dead". I guess five pm doesn't technically count as morning, but it's Halloweekend, and I've only been up a few hours, I got a job this month, putting up a clothing store on Belmont. With this, coupled with my two days at Reckless and my two weeks at Feed, I will have completed the trilogy of hipster jobs. Hopefully I can keep this one though. Right now I'm working six days a week, and I've been prioritizing going to shows and parties, more than writing about them.

Here are a few tidbits

Cobrasnake Presents
Fierce
Velcro Lewis
Latino Fest
Be Are Trio
Begotten
March Fourth

No comments: