Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Lab Rat set:

Antibalas - Hilo
Marie Boubarere - I'm Going Home
Dorothy Ashby - Myself When I Was Young

Parliament - Chocolate Snow / A Day in the Life
Dayton Sidewinders - Funky in Here
All the People - Cramp Your Style

Lupe Fiasco feat. Jill Scott - Daydreamin'
Salt - Hung Up
American Gypsy - Inside Out

Rasputin's Stash - Mr. Cool
Black Ivory - Surrender
Spittin Image - JBs Latin

Bill Cosby - Funky North Philadelphia
Jack Hammer - Wigglin' Fool
Martha and the Vandellas - Heatwave

Bootsy Collins - Cool Jerk

Arvo set:

The Four Tops - Ask the lonely
Quantic ft. Spanky Wilson - Don't Joke With a Hungry Man
The Temptations - I've Got Sunshine
Al Green - Take me to the River

Otis Redding - Satisfaction
Irma Thomas - Time is on my side
O'Jays - Backstabbers

Bobby Womack - Baby! You oughta Think it Over
Bobby Womack - I like to see my baby (w. Hank Ballard)
Hank Ballard and the midnighters - The Float

Curtis Mayfield and the Staple Singers - Funky Love
The Staple Singers - Respect Yourself

Ann Peebles - Mon Belle Amour
Carla Thomas - I've Got No Time To Lose
Solomon Burke - Hard Ain't It Hard
Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me

The Delfonics - Ready or Not Here I Come (Can't Hide From Love)
Sharon Jones - My Man is a mean man
Percy Sledge - If Lovin' You is Wrong (I dont wanna be right)

The Stylistics - You make me feel brand new
Sly and The Family Stone - You Caught Me Smilin'
The Intruders - Be Thankful For What You Got


[Every Monday night, from 2:00 - 4:00 AM (cst), Eric lab Rat and Arvo Fuckhead play the the best of funk and soul, its roots and derivatives. Two Slaps Radio airs on 88.7fm in Chicago and streams worldwide from wluw.org]

No comments: