Monday, March 19, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Nina Simone - Speak Low (Bent Remix)
Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through the Grapevine
Essence - Fever

Charles Crawford - Fat and Funky
Curtis Mayfield - Junkie Chase
Chocolate Milk - Pretty Pimpin Willie

Soul Children - I'll Be The Other Woman
Mandrill - I'll Never Smile
The Clovers - Love Potion #9

The Cookies - Chains
The Penguins - Hey Senorita
The Pharohs - Teenagers Love Song

Fabulous Originals - It Ain't Fair But It's Fun
James Brown - Just Won't Do Right
The Five Stairsteps - Danger! She's a Stranger
Otis Redding - Scratch My Back

Dr. King Cobra - Anedo Special
Bobby Treetop - Wait Til I Get to Know You
Chosen Few Band - What It Takes To Live

Eddie Bo - The Thang
Julie Driscoll - Indian Rope Man
The Fugees - The Score

Idris Muhammed - Loran's Dance

Ken Boothe - Is it Because I'm Black?
Albert King - Born Under a Bad Sign
Johnny Nash - Love Ain't Nothin (But A Monkey On Your Back)
Gene Chandler - Lovequake

Antibalas - I.C.E.


[Here's video of Antibalas playing last week at SXSW]

No comments: