Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Fuckhead set:

Donny Hathaway - Voices Inside (Everything is Everything)
Willie Hightower - Walk A Mile In My Shoes
The Delfonics - I Told You So

Irma Thomas - Break-A-way
the Velvelettes - I know His Name (Only His Name)
Lena Horne - My Blue Heaven
The Royalettes - Come To Me (My DarlinG)
Nai Bonet - Jelly Belly
The Cookies - Wounded
The Ronettes - I Wonder
Diane Ray - Please Don't Talk To the Lifeguard

Eddie Floyd - Good Love, Bad Love
Jean Plum - Look at the Boy
The Treasures - Hold Me Tight

Sly & The Family Stone - You Caught Me Smilin'
Booker T. & The MG's - Outrage
The Coasters - Charlie Brown
The Miracles - Mickey's Monkey
Jumpin' Gene Simmons - Haunted House

The Mar-keys - Last Night

Lab Rat set:

War - Cisco Kid
Jackson Conti - Upa Neguinho
Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie

Mark Ronson - Apply Some Pressure
Blue Notes - Even If You Got Love
Gene Harris & the Three Sounds - The Look of Slim

Isaac Hayes - Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic
Skying High - Getting Off On Your Loving
The Mad Lads - My Inspiration

Ken Boothe - Is It Because I'm Black
Miriam Makeba - African Convention


[Sly & the Family Stone]

No comments: