Thursday, August 09, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



Lab rat was held back by the CTA after leaving the Empty Bottle and got really sleepy and grumpy, so Arvo Fuckhead took the reigns for tonight's show



Altyrone Deno Brown - Sweet Pea
Eddie Ray - Wait A Minute
The MAjestic Arrows - We Love Together
Mitchell Mitchell - Gene King - Never Walk Out on You
Johnny Davis/The Arrows - Boogedy Boogedy

Sonny Boy Williamson - I Been Dealin With the Devil
Howlin' Wolf - Evil
Blind Willie McTell - Dark Night Blues
Rocky Fuller - Funeral Hearse at My Door
Snooks Eaglin - Mama Don't You Tear My Clothes
Hound Dog Taylor - Sitting Here ALone
Muddy Waters - My Eyes Keep Me In Trouble
Buddy Guy - Keep It To Myself
Sunnyland Slim - Fly Right, Little Girl
JohnLee Hooker - Motor City Is Burning

Elmore James - Dust My Broom
Arthur "Big Boy" Crudup - That's Alright
Little Walter - Blue Midnight (alternate take)
Abner Jay - I'm So Depressed

Fela Kuti - Coffin For the Head of State

Dawn Silva/Brides of Funkenstein - I'd Rather Be With You
Ohio Players - Skin Tight
George Clinton - Atomic Dog

Isley Brothers - Work To Do
Sly & The Family Stone - Loose Booty (live)

Al Green - Love And Happiness
Carla Thomas/Otis Redding - Tramp



[Atomic Dog]

1 comment:

Ramsin Canon said...

Hey man. I know this kinda crazy, but I have been looking for an old friend named Gen Shock (or alternately Schock and Schaack) and came across her name in an old post of yours. Couldn't find your e-mail, so just wanted to ask if you're still in touch with her, and if so, if you could pass my contact information along to her. My e-mail is rc@gapersblock.com, name is Ramsin Canon.

Like the blog. Sorry for the interruption. Resume transmission.