Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]

Mucca Pazza - Alarm

Boney M - Ma Baker
Clipse - Nightmares

Kanye West and Lupe Fiasco - Touch the Sky (live)
Little Richard - Ooh! My Soul
Parliament- Red Hot Mama

Jonna Gault - I'm Never Gonna Cry Again
Little Milton - We're Gonna Make It
Ernie K- Doe - Mother-In-Law

Bobby Bland - I Pity the Fool
The Coasters - Along Came Jones

Darlene Love - Strange Love/Stumble and Fall
The Ronettes - When I Saw You

Chris Kennner - I Like It Like That, Pt 1
Sun Ra and his Solar Arkestra - Pleasure
Howlin Wolf - Evil

Arvo fhead:

Snakefinger - Living in Vain
The Contortions - I can't stand myself
Mark & The MAmbas - Empty Eyes

The Paris Sisters - Dream Lover
Diane Ray - Please Don't Talk To the LifeGuard
The Crystals - Then He Kissed Me
Priscilla Paris - Help Me
Robbie Winston - Help Me
Crazy Girls - Hey Hey Ha Ha

Carla Thomas - Comfort me
Irma Thomas - The Same Love that made me laugh
The Staple Singers - Uncloudy Day
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - You're Gonna Get It

Billie Holiday - I'll Be Seeing You
Nina Simone - I Loves You Porgy

Snakefinger - I love you too much to respect you

[Every Monday night, Two Slaps Radio plays the best and most unconventional funk and soul in Chicago, with all of its roots and derivatives including acid jazz, doo-wop, brass band, girl groups and electro. Two Slaps radio can be heard live from 2-4am on WLUW 88.7fm and wluw.org ]

No comments: