Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]

Eric lab Rat set:

Pharcyde - Passin Me By
Quincy Jones - Summer in the City !
20th Century Steel Band - Heaven and Hell is on Earth !!!!

Rare Earth - I Just Want to Celebrate (Mocean Worker Remix)
Boney M - Belfast
Fehlfarben - Ein Jahr (Es Geht Voran)

Etta James - Lets Burn Down the Cornfield !!!
Zapp - More Bounce to the Ounce
Art Jerry Miller - Moon Shot

Equals - Police on My Back
Glaxo Babies - Maximum Sexual Joy
Electrostats - 21st Century Kenya

Chuck Jackson - Any Day Now (My Wild Beautiful Bird)


Arvo Fuckhead set:
Little Richard & His Band - The Girl Can't Help It
The Coasters - Shopping for Clothes
The Clovers - Devil or Angel
The Flamingos - I only have eyes for you
Lavern Baker - I Cried a Tear
Carla Thomas - Gee Whiz (Look at his eyes)

Chuck Willis - I feel so bad
The Coasters - Young blood
The Bobettes - Mr Lee
The Mar-Keys - Last Night
Little Walter - You're So Fine

Don Tiki - Hot Like Lava
Honey LTD. - The Warrior
Clair Lane - Frankie & Johnny
Susan Rafey - Bring back the love you gave me
The Liver Birds - It's Got to be you

Talking HEads - Electric Guitar
Talking Heads - Pulled Up
ENO - Baby's on Fire

*Free Form Set*
ENO - The Fat Lady of Limbourg *red sticker*
David Bowie - DJ *red*

CASH - While I've still got my mind *core*
Lord Of The Yum YUM - FLight of the bumblebee *local*

Mucca Pazza - Dirge *heavy rotation*
Bird Names - Porcupine is a Spiny Pig *local*
Harry Nilsson - Me and My Arrow *choice*
PIGFACE - Hips, TITS, Lips, POWER! *local*

Nullsleep - The Model (Kraftwerk cover) *heavy rotation*
Lightning Bolt - Rotator *choice song*
ZZZZ! - 2nd Hand SMoke *local*

Deerhoof - Choco Fight *heavy rotation*
James Chance - Designed to Kill *80's song*
SWANS - Money is Flesh *choice song*

Wire - I am the fly *core song*
Ministry - Impossible *local*
Man MAn - Spider Cider *choice*

Clinic - Gideon *heavy rotation*
AFX - PWSteal.Ldpnch.D *choice*
Hank Williams - There's a hole in my bucket *Yellow sticker*

Josephine Foster - An Die Musik *local*
DEVO - Mongoloid *80's*
The Lonesome Organist - Rat Advance on the windsor deluxe *local*

Gob Iron - Little Girl and Dreadful snake *heavy rotation*
Bakelite 78 - Arlene Goodnight
Tom WAits - Goodnight Irene

No comments: