Wednesday, April 04, 2007

TwoSlaps Radio [WLUW]



James Brown - Sex Machine (live)
James Brown - I Feel Alright
James Brown - Papa Don't Take No Mess

Curtis Mayfield - Now You're Gone
the Impressions - You always hurt me
Booker T. And The M.G.s - Melting Pot

Brand New - Party Time
Herbie MAnn - Push Push
Solomon Burke - Cry To Me
The Marvelettes - Don't Mess With Bill
Sharon Jones and The Dap Kings - How long do I have to wait for you?
Anna Raye - Will You Love MY Child

Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer
Irma Thomas - Time is on my side

Otis Redding - Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay
Grace Jones - NightClubbing

O'Jays - Back Stabbers
Delfonics - Smiling Faces

Afrika Bambaataa & The Sonic Soul force - Planet rock
Grandmaster flash - The Message
Treacherous Three - The Body Rock

No comments: