Tuesday, April 24, 2007

TwoSlaps Radio [WLUW]



TV on The Radio - I was a lover
Gnarls Barkley - Boogie Monster
Quantic - Bomb in a trumpet Factory

KtheI??? - Go Go Go Girls
Nine inch Nails (DFA Remix) - the Hand That Feeds

James Last - Soul March
MSM&W- Down The Tube
Masonic Wonders - I call him
Ann Peebles - tonight i'll be staying here with you

Irma Thomas - Time is on my side
Helene Smith - Pain In My Heart
Manhattens - Why Should I Cry
Spanky Wilson - I'm Thankful

Otis Redding - Sittin On the Dock of the Bay
Amy Winehouse (feat. Ghostface Killah) - You Know I'm No Good
Mavis Staples - Eyes on the Prize

Billy Preston - You're So Unique
Stormy - The Devastator
Eddie Floyd - Raise Your Hand
Young People - Joey

Brother Ali - Lookin at Me Sideways
Jackie Dee - Outlaw
The Detroit Cobras - Leave My Kitten Alone (Little Willie John cover)

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Baby Huey & the Babysitters - California Dreamin (Mamas & the Papas cover)
Brian Auger & Oblivan Express - Inner City Blues

Howlin Wolf - Evil

No comments: