Friday, September 21, 2007

Autumnal Gibbledy Gurge [WZRD]



Screamin Cyn Cyn & the Pons - Pedro's
Danny DJ & Morenna DJ - Villa De Penha
M.I.A. - Kala

Rachel's - Arterial/ Even-Odd
Tragic Mulatto - She's a Ho

[The following sets are an experiment to see if my last.fm page can be a better wzrd dj than I am]

Bonde Do Role - Rap Do Cb
The Ronettes - Baby I Love You
Dead Kennedys - Halloween
Shellac - Bonche's Dick
Japan - Don't Rain On my Parade
The Crystals - He Hit Me and it Felt Like a Kiss

The Magnetic Fields - I Don't Really Love You Anymore
Lydia Lunch - Four Cornered Room
The Meteors - Mutrant Rock

[Result: if buffering didn't take so long, it might have, but there was no accounting for profanity. that Lydia Lunch song should not have been played. strangely enough, it's the second time I've played it, the first being the result of me not screening the thing on youtube]

Dizee Rascal - Round We Go
Liars - They Don't Want Your Corn, They ant Your Kids
Justice - Waters of Nazareth (Menowah remix)

Strategy - Can't Roll Back
Chromatics - Nite 12
Nappy Roots - Roun the Globe
Alien Skull Paint - Unidentified
Murs - Walk Like a Man
Magic is Kuntmaster - Pestilence


[Steve Albini does not see the need in tasering hecklers when he can simply outsmart them, but he probably laughed watching the videotape]

No comments: