Monday, September 24, 2007

Two Slaps Radio [WLUW]



ARVO:

Altyrone Deno Brown - Sweet Pea
Betty Wright - Good Lovin'
Johnny Davis/The Arrows - Boogedy Boogedy
Helene Smith - You Got To Do Your Share
Joe King - Speak On Up
Ronnie Whitehead - Cold Feet
Chip Willis & Double Exposure - I'm Gonna Gitcha
Majestic Arrows - One More Time Around
Marion Black - Come Come On and Gettit
Manhattens - Why Should I Cry
Mitch Mitchell/Gene King - Never Walk Out On You
Mae Young - Let's Give Our Love a Try
OFS Unlimited - Mister Kidneys
Grand Prix's - You Drive Me Crazy

Priscilla Paris - My Window
THe Paris Sisters - Dream Lover
Diane Renay - Navy Blue
Diane Ray - Snow Man
Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
Kari Lynn - Cleo Cleopatra
Sandi Shaw - Puppet On a String

Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - Let Them Knock
Ananda Shankar - Jumpin Jack Flash
Curtis Mayfield - (Don't Worry) If There's a Hell Below We're All Gonna Go

Bobby Byrd - Soul Man (live)
Bobby Byrd - I'm Lonely
Bobby Byrd - I'm Comin

James Brown - Just Won't Do Right
James Brown and his Famous Flames - Baby You're Right
Bobby Byrd - Keep On Doin What You're Doin
Bobby Byrd - I Know You Got Soul

Diana Ross - Keep On Down the Road
Gnarls Barkley - Gone Daddy Gone
Ebo Taylor - Heaven
Fania All Stars - There You Go

DJ Shadow & Keb Darge - Butter That Popcorn

Gene Chandler - Lovequake

No comments: